Mathieu is a public writer in a poor neighbourhood of Montreal. In the past years, he discovered that his job is more about people than literature. He must first listen and then finds the right words for those who can’t write. Feeling the need to tell what his story, he wrote a first novel inspired by his experiences. The critics love it, but the book bothers his employer who immediately fires him. Mathieu wants to continue to help, but he feels more and more divided between two worlds: one is to be a public writer and the other one is to only be a writer. Did he steal the stories of others to build himself a career as an author or is he using the power of words to educate others about the voiceless?
- "Best Web Series", "Best Actor" (Emmanuel Schwartz), "Best Supporting Actress" (Sandrine Bisson) & "Best Supporting Actor" (Luc Senay) at NYC WEB FEST 2020
- “Best Episode (or Best Series)” at BUFFALO INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL 2020
- “Best Directing”, “Best Male Performance” and “Best Female Performance” (S3) at PRIX GÉMEAUX 2020
- “Best Directing” (S3) at MELBOURNE WEBFEST 2020
- “Best Drama” at T.O. WEBFEST 2020